With today's compliance issues, as well as our elevated awareness of environmental issues, disposal of old flooring isn't as simple as ripping it up and throwing it in a dumpster.
That's why GreatFloors® offers complete, flooring recycling and reclamation services as an integral part of the complete flooring project process.GreatFloors® is proud to be an affiliate of the Carpet America Recovery Effort (CARE). The mission of CARE is to facilitate the carpet industry lead initiative to find market driven solutions to the diversion of post-consumer carpet from landfills to meet the time sensitive goals of the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Carpet Stewardship.
Our One-Stop Reclamation Program is a completely environmentally friendly service. It is LEED compliant and can be used for LEED accreditation. It also works within the green initiatives set forth by the Carpet America Recovery Effort (CARE). And because we work right here in your neighborhood, we are also up to speed on all local compliance regulations in additional to all the federal mandates. So you never have to worry about anything getting overlooked.
The GreatFloors® Program also alleviates the hassles that can be associated with environmentally responsible disposal. Because all you need to do is call us, and we take of the entire process - from removal to compliance to certification - from there. We'll:
- Supply a comprehensive free quote with no hidden expenses
- Have our trained and experienced staff remove your old flooring quickly and professionally
- Arrange transportation to our dedicated reclamation center
- Provide proof that the material did not go to the landfill
- Document the procedure and submit records for compliance
Our unbiased program is flexible enough to accept and recycle virtually all carpet materials. Then, once we get your old carpet to our Service Center, we bring it back to life in the form of new "green" flooring products, consumer and industrial parts, or converted into energy. In fact, no useful part of your old floor goes to waste. It's the flooring industry's equivalent to reincarnation.
If you would like to learn more on how you can help your local environment one square yard at a time by diverting your old carpet from local area landfills, contact us. We'll take care of it. Plus, we can help you spec "green" choices for your new floor too. It's all part of what you can expect when you choose us to manage your entire flooring process.
At GreatFloors® we make it easy to stay green … with one call we will
- Supply a comprehensive quote with no hidden expenses.
- Make all the necessary containment and transportation arrangements.
- Document the procedure and submit records for compliance.
- Provide a certificate of reclamation that guarantee's your carpet has been reclaimed and not dumped in a landfill.